- Enterprise Member: Working on software development, provide IT services and training on software development field.
- Unit Member: Is any company, association or group of people who legally join the association.
- Honor Member: Is a individual who join the Association as an honor guest.
Unit member’s forms:
- Common Member
- Gold Member
- Diamond Member
- Any company/enterprise working on the IT industry, who respect the statement, regulation of the DSA and look forward to join the DSA is allowed to join the association.
- If a company/enterprise want to be a member of the Association, there must be an agreement and a letter from the Executive Board of the Association.
- With a member who want to leave the Association, only a letter to the Chairman of the Association is required, and all the works must be transfered properly.
- Member who’s not following the regulation of the the Association will be removed from the Association if there’s agreement from at least 2/3 members of the Association.